October 24, 2008

Cast in Other Roles: Dominic Monaghan


Dominic Monaghan, aka Charlie, is returning to TV.

But on another show.

He's signed up to guest star on Chuck, says Entertainment Weekly's Michael Ausellio: "In what marks his first major TV gig since Lost, Dominic Monaghan has signed on to guest-star on NBC's Chuck as -- stop me if this sounds familiar -- a free-spirited British rock star targeted for death by a shadowy group of evildoers."

Will he back back on Lost? Monaghan says: "That's more of a question for Damon Lindelof. I don't really have a huge amount of control over that. I had a great time on the show, and I think Charlie is a character that is definitely missed. I know a lot of people on the show -- myself included -- get asked a lot of questions about when he's coming back. The general public seems to think he's on his way back at some point. But that's something for Damon to answer. All I can really say is if it was the right thing, of course I'd go back."

No comments: