May 6, 2009

A SPOILER FREE note about handling season finale spoilers


This message is spoiler free and only addresses the handling of spoilers for the season finale.


We will not be spoiling the game changing "fork in the outlet" or any deaths.


While Joyce and I don't mind finding out little tidbits in advance, we don't want to know who dies or how the show changes after the season finale.


That said, if I can find out where the information is, I will try to post without reading.


There are spoilers and then there are SPOILERS.

1 comment:

Joyce Saenz Harris said...

Let me just warn everyone out there that MAJOR spoilers often lurk in other fansites' comment threads. There are people who absolutely cannot wait to over-share huge reveals, like who dies in the season finale. So please be careful with your web surfing over the next week. Don't do random Google searches about the LOST finale, or you might see info you don't want to see. I'm really going to restrict my web reading on LOST, and in the next week I probably will avoid reading comment threads on a lot of LOST fansites.

Unlike some people, I don't consider certain things to be spoilers: the sneak-peek videos released by ABC, for example, or the "Next week on LOST" quick-cut glimpses aired at the end of the show. But major spoilers, of the "Snape killed Dumbledore!" variety, really do annoy me, and I'm going to do my best to avoid them. I would encourage you all to do the same, so you can enjoy the S5 finale the way the producers intend it to be enjoyed.

And then we can all discuss it here afterward!